Deon Oberholzer, CEO at Gestalt Growth Strategies talks about emerging micro-enterprises and BBBEE.
Deon Oberholzer, CEO at Gestalt Growth Strategies talks about the fact that business is getting tougher for EMEs with no BBBEE plans.
Youth unemployment could be tackled by allowing EMEs to move up the B-BEE ranks
- Black Business credibility hit by fake BEE
- Construction Codes Can Fix BEE Inertia
- Breaking News: Shock announcement as DTI breaks its silence on Sector Codes
- Legislators need to consider ways BEE laws can be misused
- Business losing BEE race against time on Skill Scores
- B-BBEE Amendment bill may not solve the problem